CARE ADVICE FOR YOUR QUDO PRODUCT
Qudo fashion jewellery is made from delicate materials that must be handled with special care. Qudo will not be held liable for any damages incurred after the receipt of products. To ensure that your qudo product remains in the best possible condition over an extended period of time, please observe the advice below to avoid damage.
Leather is a natural material that evolves over time. To preserve its original appearance, qudo recommends that you treat leather products with care and avoid direct contact with grease, water, perfumes, and/or make up in order to prevent stains.
Store your jewellery in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid scratches.
- Polish your jewellery frequency with a soft cloth to maintain its original, lustrous finish.
- Remove jewellery before washing hands, swimming and/or applying products (e.g., perfume, hairspray, soap, or lotion), as this could harm the metal and reduce the life of the plating, as well as cause discoloration and loss of crystal brilliance.
- Put on jewellery last when dressing and take off first when un dressing.
- Avoid contact with water
- Avoid hard contact (i.e., knocking against objects) that can scratch or chip the crystal or other parts.
Qudo offers a full statutory warranty covering manufacturing and material defects for genuine branded qudo products purchased from authorized qudo retailers. The terms of the warranty may vary between markets and regions. The warranty only covers damage, that, in the opinion of qudo or an authorized qudo retailer, is not caused by accident or inappropriate use, ordinary wear and tear, modification, attempted repair, negligence or by failure to follow qudo special product care advice. Every item found to be defective under this warranty may be, at the discretion of qudo or an authorized qudo retailer:
- Replaced by an identical piece, if available:
- Substituted with a piece of comparable value; or
- Repaired depending on the degree of damage to the warranted product as well as on the feasibility and the availability of replacement parts.